The Brooklyn Bridge will be closed to Manhattan-bound traffic from 12:01 am on Saturday to noon on Sunday for rehabilitation work. Motorists should consider using the Manhattan Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge or Hugh L. Carey Brooklyn Battery Tunnel (MTA toll facility) Brooklyn-bound traffic will access the Bridge from Pearl Street or Centre Street, using a contraflow configuration. This weekend only, there will be additional access to the bridge via the Park Row ramp from Frankfort Street. This alternative access will be available only from 6 am Saturday until 1 am Sunday, and on Sunday from 9 am to noon. Throughout this closure the Manhattan Bridge will accommodate 5 lanes of traffic inbound/westbound and two lanes outbound/eastbound.
The Park Avenue underpass between East 33rd and East 40th Streets will be closed on Sunday from 12:01 am to 6 am for the annual structural inspection.
The FDR Drive service road between East 30th Street and East 34th Street will be closed from 6 am Saturday to 9 pm Sunday to facilitate crane operation. The East 34th Street entrance ramp to the FDR Drive will remain open.
The Union Street Bridge over the Gowanus Canal will be closed on Saturday from 7 am to 2 pm to facilitate deck repairs.
The Outerbridge Crossing will be closed in both directions between 10 pm to 5 am Monday nights through Friday mornings and from 11:59 pm Friday to 7 am on Saturdays through October to facilitate Port Authority roadway repairs and paving. Motorists should plan alternate routes or follow posted detours to the Goethals Bridge.
Mulberry Street between Canal Street and Broome Street and Hester Street between Mott Street and Baxter Street will be closed for the Mulberry Street Pedestrian Mall from 5:30 pm to 9 pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday through September 8.
The following streets in Manhattan will be closed on Saturday from 8 am to 10 am for the Percy Sutton Harlem 5K Run and Anti-Gun Violence Walk:
* St. Nicholas Avenue between West 127th Street and West 141st Street
* West 141st Street between Edgecombe Avenue and Convent Avenue
* Edgecombe Avenue between West 135th Street and West 141st Street
* Bradhurst Avenue between West 141st Street and West 145th Street
* West 145th Street between Bradhurst Avenue and Edgecombe Avenue
* Edgecombe Avenue between West 145th Street and West 155th Street
* West 155th Street between Edgecombe Avenue and St. Nicholas Place
* St. Nicholas Place between West 155th Street and West 150th Street
* West 150th Street between St. Nicholas Place and Convent Avenue
* Convent Avenue between West 150th Street and West 140th Street/St. Nicholas Terrace
* West 127th Street between St. Nicholas Terrace and St. Nicholas Avenue
The following streets in Manhattan will be closed on Sunday from 1 pm to 3:30 pm for the Pakistan Day Parade and Fair:
* Madison Avenue between 37th Street and 27th Street
* 37th Street and 38th Street between 5th Avenue and Park Avenue
* 39th Street between 5th Avenue and Madison Avenue
* 27th Street between Park Avenue and Fifth Avenue
* 30th Street between 5th Avenue and Madison Avenue
The following streets will be closed on Sunday:
* Amsterdam Avenue between 79th Street and 86th Street in Manhattan will be closed from 11 am to 6 pm for the Goddard Riverside St. Matthew St. Timothy's Amsterdam Avenue Fair.
* Graham Avenue between Grand Street and Broadway in Brooklyn will be closed from 1 pm to 2:45 pm for the Brooklyn Dominican Parade.
The times listed for closures for street fairs are for the actual times of the street fairs themselves. The streets may be closed longer to allow for set-up and breakdown. Street fair organizers are generally permitted to begin set-up at 8 am and breakdown must be completed by 7 pm.
Detailed information on weekend street closures will be available on the DOT web site at: http://www.nyc.gov/html/dot/html/motorist/wkndtraf.shtml.