To celebrate our anniversary, we wish to introduce our visionary, creative, collaborative, mission-driven publisher who maintains a positive, aligned culture, guiding the organization to peak effectiveness in serving media and ensuring operations.
- A trustworthy professional, a dreamer and highly respected among staff, clients, colleagues, and students.
- an individual with a hands-on approach to projects and managing the organization, as well as demonstrated knowledge of business, leadership, and public service;
- excellent multilingual communication skills and is effective with a broad audience;
- an effective data-driven decision-maker and change agent who can assess, prioritize, and include others in the problem-solving process;
- an excellent follow-through, with executing and reaching success measures and deadlines;
- experienced with multicultural communications, trends in technology, and consumption of media;
- technologically competent, including digital and social media and the evolution of all different platforms;
- commitment to and has a proven record of growing diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives in the workplace; has a deep commitment to and knowledge of public and independent media; and,
- a lifelong learner to effectively adapt to change, putting the mission and success of public media first.
Please, send ideas, suggestions, and any amount of donations to