RETURNING BY POPULAR DEMAND, Lynn and Bob are organizing The semiannual City Island Reunion tomorrow, Saturday August 22, 2014 at Ambrosini Field.
Come reunite and celebrate with old friends and family. Some you haven’t seen in decades, some you've seen at the last reunion.
• Listen to live music by local bands, past and present.
• Entertainment for kids, including volleyball, basketball and softball games, so bring your glove.
• There will be a memorial board to post photos of beloved family & friends.
• Reunion memorabilia will be available for sale.
• BBQ's going. Bring your own food & beverage, chairs & tables, even a pop-up tent if you'd like to create your own cabana. Many people brought their own tents last time and it worked out great!
• $15 per person to cover expenses. Kids 12 and under get in free.
Organizers say that proceeds will go to the City Island Boys and Girls Scouts.
PLEASE, WALK TO THE REUNION IF YOU CAN SO THERE WILL BE PARKING FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE COMING FROM OUT OF TOWN. ALSO, PLEASE WALK IF YOU PLAN TO BE DRINKING ALCOHOL