Media Ethics Cine
The winner of the media ethics short video contest in 2011 is Lupica Alexandru from Romania. Congratulations and thanks for the great work!
Media Ethics Cine announcement
Do you care about how journalists operate? And do you have what it takes to make a ‘viralicious’ media ethics video? CIME is looking for enthusiastic contestants to create CIME's first media ethics short video to stream across our network and the wider media world. If the answer is yes, then keep on reading.
So if you think you can;
• express visually what ethical journalism means
• get as many people talking about an ethical topic as possible
• make people watch something more than once
• make your friends and social community enjoy learning about media ethics
• take an idea that infects people with a compulsion to hit the forward button a second after you experience it.